    s_m_b Guest

    Hunting for [anyone] that can help me with some errors on jsp web pages.
    (this is for a site running via tomcat + database)

    s_m_b, Sep 7, 2005

  2. On Wed, 07 Sep 2005 04:55:07 -0500, s_m_b wrote:

    > Hunting for [anyone] that can help me with some errors on jsp web pages.

    There are JSP questions asked and answered right here.

    Please read the group for a few days to get a feel for it,
    and look at the sort of questions that get the best answers.

    --
    Andrew Thompson
    "I'll sing and I'll be merry when occasion I do see,."

    Andrew Thompson, Sep 7, 2005

  3. s_m_b

    s_m_b Guest

    Andrew Thompson <> wrote in

    > On Wed, 07 Sep 2005 04:55:07 -0500, s_m_b wrote:
    >
    >> Hunting for [anyone] that can help me with some errors on jsp web
    >> pages.

    > There are JSP questions asked and answered right here.
    >
    > Please read the group for a few days to get a feel for it,
    > and look at the sort of questions that get the best answers.

    thanks!

    s_m_b, Sep 7, 2005
  4. s_m_b

    Oliver Wong Guest

    "s_m_b" <> wrote in message
    > Hunting for [anyone] that can help me with some errors on jsp web pages.
    > (this is for a site running via tomcat + database)

    See http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

    Otherwise, I don't know if this newsgroup is the best place for JSP
    questions, but I don't know of any good newsgroups focusing solely on JSP.

    - Oliver

    Oliver Wong, Sep 8, 2005