Datum: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 01:58:13 +0900
Von: Shashank Agarwal <[email protected]>
An: (e-mail address removed)
Betreff: rjb heap size OR call ruby methods from java
I've been using rjb (ruby java bridge) to use a method from a Java
library. Problem is, that I run out of heap while running that method.
I'm on a Windows machine, and I increased the max heap size for Java
from the Control Panel, but the problem continued. Is there a way to fix
that?

If not, is it possible to call Ruby methods from Java, something like
Inline? Xruby might help, but I wonder if it could help (never used it,
and the currently reported problems put me off).

There is also jruby ... a Java implementation of the entire (or almost) Ruby language -- with this information on Java integration:

http://jruby.codehaus.org/Java+Integration

Best regards,

Axel

Tiago Macedo