RMagick Image Optimize

TomRossi7

I'm new to RMagick and am looking for how you can set the optimization
on a jpeg image. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!
Tom

TomRossi7

Thanks! The compession is definitely what I am looking for. I'm
trying to use it dynamically when the image is rendered to a Rails web
page. Currently, I am using the follwoing to render the image:

send_data myimage.to_blob, :disposition => 'inline', :type =>
'image/jpg'

I tried using myimage.quality = 50, but it looks like that can only be
done on a write. Is there a way for me to set the quality when
rendering the image? Sorry if this is newbie stuff!

--Tom