    Could anybody to say if I can run RMI server as jar executable.

    thank you

    kastis

    kastis, Jun 11, 2004

  2. In article <>,
    (kastis) wrote:

    >:Hi,
    >:
    >:Could anybody to say if I can run RMI server as jar executable.
    >:
    >:thank you
    >:
    >:kastis

    Since an "RMI server" is nothing but a program which implements an
    interface and gets bound by a particular name into an RMI Registry, then
    of course you can. It's just Java, after all.

    You just need to deal with issues like whether the application will
    start up its own RMI Registry, look for one that it can bind its name
    to, etc.

    = Steve =
    --
    Steve W. Jackson