Road trip photos

Discussion in 'HTML' started by richard, Apr 22, 2008.

  1. richard

    richard Guest

    richard, Apr 22, 2008

  2. richard wrote:
    > http://roadtrip08.1littleworld.com/
    >

    > Finally got the first page done.
    > Bigger photos will come later.
    >
    > And it validates with but one minor problem.

    If this is a learning exercise for you, then bits like this

    means you are still not grasping CSS. Rather than using the "pasta
    approach" [1] to web design why not go to htmldog.com and learn the
    basics first... Save a lot of time and grief

    [1] fling it against the wall and see what sticks

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
    http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com
    Jonathan N. Little, Apr 22, 2008

  3. richard

    John Hosking Guest

    Jonathan N. Little wrote:

    > Rather than using the "pasta approach" [1] to web design ...

    > [1] fling it against the wall and see what sticks

    I thought that was the "underwear approach".

    <:-O

    --
    John
    John Hosking, Apr 22, 2008
  4. richard

    dorayme Guest

    In article <>,
    richard <> wrote:

    > http://roadtrip08.1littleworld.com/
    >

    > Finally got the first page done.
    > Bigger photos will come later.
    >
    > And it validates with but one minor problem.

    Dear God, please ... nah, never mind...

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Apr 22, 2008
  5. John Hosking wrote:
    > Jonathan N. Little wrote:
    >

    >> Rather than using the "pasta approach" [1] to web design ...

    >> [1] fling it against the wall and see what sticks

    > I thought that was the "underwear approach".
    >
    > <:-O

    Now that is not a pretty image....

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    Jonathan N. Little, Apr 22, 2008
  6. On Apr 22, 2:13 pm, richard <> wrote:
    > http://roadtrip08.1littleworld.com/
    > Finally got the first page done.
    > Bigger photos will come later.

    How about we jump to one of the photography groups now and learn that
    side of your project...
    Travis Newbury, Apr 23, 2008