Rowfilter no longer working

Guest

I have code that allows the user to filter out car models, such as Chevy
PickUp, Chevy Truck, etc. by region. When i added code for the Chevy Cars and
filter by region i'm still getting the Trucks and Pickups in that region. How
can i only get teh Cars, for the selected region?

Code:
with dvCars 'dataview
.Table = dsCars.tables(0)
.RowFilter = "(Make =" & selCars & "'" & ") AND (Region=" & "'" &
selRegion & "'" )"
end with

Guest

You are missing a single quote before & selCars

The statement should be:
..RowFilter = "(Make =" & "'" & selCars & "'" & ") AND (Region=" & "'" &
selRegion & "'" )"

Regards,

Deepak
[I Code, therefore I am]