RSS Feed

Fred Doyle

Does anyone here have much experience with an RSS feed on a web site,
podcasting or otherwise? If so, are you using a one-click subscription
scheme? Does anyone have recommendation for on page subscription schemes?
Any heads up or other warnings, ideas, etc for an RSS feed? Thanks for any
help.

Fred Doyle

cshih16

for my webpage, i use php script to generate RSS news or info from news
groups or companies.

Jemdam.com

The RSS feed is quite simple, have a look at my XML button on
http://www.pubtricks.com in the top left. I just use a text editor and add
the new features. I don't update more than once a month so it is not much
work. The feed gets many 1000 views a month with no promotion. It is a great
way for free traffic.