    - C

    Many thanks,
    Wayne.
    wh1974, Jul 13, 2005

  2. MSDN: Visual C# - http://msdn.microsoft.com/vcsharp/rss.xml
    ASP Free.com - ASP Help, ASP Tutorials, ASP Programming, ASP Code, ASP
    Hosting - http://www.aspfree.com/index2.php?option=mos_rss&no_html=1
    The Code Project Latest Articles -
    http://www.codeproject.com/webservices/articlerss.aspx
    15Seconds.com Features - http://www.15seconds.com/dyna/15secs_rss.asp

    Yitzhak Gootvilig, Jul 13, 2005

  3. "wh1974" <> wrote in news:1121251683.846895.106760
    @g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:
    > Does anybody know of any RSS feeds available on either of the following
    > topics:

    You want to make an RSS feed? Consume one? Or you are just lookig for some to read?

    Develop ASP.NET applications easier and in less time:
    http://www.atozed.com/IntraWeb/
    Chad Z. Hower aka Kudzu, Jul 13, 2005
  4. wh1974

    Lloyd Dupont Guest

    Lloyd Dupont, Jul 14, 2005
  5. "Lloyd Dupont" <net.galador@ld> wrote in news::
    >> Chad Z. Hower (a.k.a. Kudzu) - http://www.hower.org/Kudzu/
    >> "Programming is an art form that fights back"

    > KudZu!!!
    > Hey that was amazingly diverting, instructive and funny man!

    Thanks. :)

    Wait till I get a chance to get my new updates online, espeically when I put online my much sought
    after and much repeated "The amazing Kudzu plant" - Ive presented it at quite a few techincal
    conferences in birds of a feather or lunch sessions.

    Empower ASP.NET with IntraWeb
    http://www.atozed.com/IntraWeb/
    Chad Z. Hower aka Kudzu, Jul 14, 2005
  6. wh1974

    Lloyd Dupont Guest

    > Wait till I get a chance to get my new updates online, espeically when I
    > put online my much sought
    > after and much repeated "The amazing Kudzu plant" - Ive presented it at
    > quite a few techincal
    > conferences in birds of a feather or lunch sessions.

    ahh... it's already so hard to wait !...

    my fater is being very fond of conspiration theory as well, and was thrilled
    to read about the horrible truth!!!!
    Lloyd Dupont, Jul 14, 2005