RSS Feeds

wh1974

Does anybody know of any RSS feeds available on either of the following
topics:

- ASP.NET
- C#
- C++
- C

Many thanks,
Wayne.

Chad Z. Hower aka Kudzu

Lloyd Dupont said:
KudZu!!!
Hey that was amazingly diverting, instructive and funny man!

Thanks. :)

Wait till I get a chance to get my new updates online, espeically when I put online my much sought
after and much repeated "The amazing Kudzu plant" - Ive presented it at quite a few techincal
conferences in birds of a feather or lunch sessions.

Empower ASP.NET with IntraWeb
http://www.atozed.com/IntraWeb/

Lloyd Dupont

Wait till I get a chance to get my new updates online, espeically when I
put online my much sought
after and much repeated "The amazing Kudzu plant" - Ive presented it at
quite a few techincal
conferences in birds of a feather or lunch sessions.
ahh... it's already so hard to wait !...

my fater is being very fond of conspiration theory as well, and was thrilled
to read about the horrible truth!!!!