RSS "path" problems

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Lasse Edsvik, Sep 22, 2004.

  1. Lasse Edsvik

    Lasse Edsvik Guest

    Hello

    Im having problems displaying an RSS feed that looks like this:

    <rss>
    <channel>
    <item>
    <title>Something</title>
    </item>
    </channel>
    </rss>

    i want to display all "items" in a datagrid

    i have this:

    void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
    {
    DataSet ds = new DataSet();
    ds.ReadXml(http://something.com/rrs.xml);
    RssFeed.DataSource = ds.Tables[0];
    RssFeed.DataBind();
    }

    how to get correct results in my datagrid?

    TIA
    /Lasse

    Lasse Edsvik, Sep 22, 2004

  2. Lasse Edsvik

    Lasse Edsvik Guest

    correction:

    <rss>
    <channel>
    <description>This is .......</description>
    <item>
    <title>Something</title>
    </item>
    <item>
    <title>Something2</title>
    </item>
    </channel>
    </rss>

    i want to display all "items" in a datagrid

    i have this:

    void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
    {
    DataSet ds = new DataSet();
    ds.ReadXml(http://something.com/rrs.xml);
    RssFeed.DataSource = ds.Tables[2];
    RssFeed.DataBind();
    }

    not sure how to avoid the description tags and all, and only display each
    "item"

    Lasse Edsvik, Sep 22, 2004

  3. Lasse Edsvik

    Lasse Edsvik Guest