RTF to HTML Conversion

Guest

Hi!
I'm developing an asp.net application that let the user upload a rtf document on a directory on a server (that's the easy part :)). I need also to convert the file uploaded into html and save the converted file in the same directory without using Word automation.
Has someone used a library for .net that converts rtf to html? Do you have any suggestion?
Thanks in advance,
Laura

R.Balaji

Hi,

Microsoft doesn't give any such libraries by default.
You need to write one on your own.
Or buy one from third party vendors. (eg. subsystems.com)

Regards,
R.Balaji