RTF::Writer work

Sparky

Hi all

Are there any RTF::Writer black belts out there that are able to do some
coding for cash?

I've been using the module for a while with OK results but would like to
improve the aesthetics of the output. To do so requires learning a fair bit
about the RTF syntax and I don't really have the time so was wondering if
anyone out there is interested.

There's a couple of methods in the module that allow you to knock together a
table fairly easily. The downside is fonts, colours, alignment etc can't
easily be controlled. Therefore I'm looking for the production of some
custom methods that produce a better quality output.

It's not a huge amount of work but if succesful I may have additional
requirements in the new year.

Apologies if I'm posting this in the wrong group. If so maybe someone can
point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Mark Hughes
(e-mail address removed)