ruby 1.9 eta? continuations in std lib?

Giles Bowkett

(Q1) timeframe for 1.9 to be production ready
We don't know. We REALLY hope it comes soon. But there are so many
variables involved. Only good news is 1.9 spec is almost fixed at
the last Christmas.

(Q2) porting continuation based code to 1.9

You have to explicitly require 'continuation' library which is bundled
in the standard distribution. Besides that, all code should work
fine. If not, report it as a bug.

matz.

Thanks Matz! :)

--