what syntax coloring does ruby-lang.org use?

Robert Dober

this IRB syntax coloring is so much cooler than my IRB syntax coloring:

http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/documentation/quickstart/

Does anyone know if it's real, or just a CSS thing?
A quick look at the code indicates that they use the syntax gem, I am
using the same on my blog.
Now I might be completely wrong it is not unlikely that different
syntax high lighters use the same CSS class names to express the same
syntax information. OTOH I would guess it is a ruby syntax highlighter
after all ;)

Cheers
Robert

Giles Bowkett

A quick look at the code indicates that they use the syntax gem, I am
using the same on my blog.
Now I might be completely wrong it is not unlikely that different
syntax high lighters use the same CSS class names to express the same
syntax information. OTOH I would guess it is a ruby syntax highlighter
after all ;)

That's excellent news. I'm looking to use it in IRB, not on the Web,
but if it can be used that's fantastic. This gem (on first glance) has
much deeper syntax coloring than the syntax coloring I currently use
in IRB (Wirble's).

--
Giles Bowkett

Blog: http://gilesbowkett.blogspot.com
Portfolio: http://www.gilesgoatboy.org
Tumblelog: http://giles.tumblr.com

Giles Bowkett

I always thought it was the Ruby Blue theme from Wiseheart Design. [
http://wiseheartdesign.com/2006/3/11/ruby-blue-textmate-theme/ ]

The site links to the original Vim theme, plus Textmate and Notepad++
versions. I've also used it in E - TextEditor on Windows.

Gracias! Although:
Today I decided to spend a little time on a theme for Textmate
that mirrored the Ruby Lang design in the same way that my Vim theme did.

Looks like a chicken/egg question.