Ruby Aim Module

Justin Bishop

Hello All,
I have written a little module/library which allows one to create bots for Aol
Instant Messenger over the Toc protocol. It can be found at:
http://raa.ruby-lang.org/list.rhtml?name=raim

I also wrote aprogram a few months ago titled "LifeInArt" which utilizes
Ruby/Tk, and is somewhat of a twist on the program "Biomorphs" created by
Richard Dawkins. It can be found at:
http://filebox.vt.edu/users/jubishop/LifeInArt/

I just thought I would mention these to anyone who may be interested.

Any suggestions, comments, bug reports, questions are welcome.

Kurt M. Dresner

Just asking to see if anyone else has any idea how to get rid of all the
Proc.new statements involved in the TOCParser without adding if and case
and without increasing the memory footprint of the library...

-Kurt

maillist

I also wrote aprogram a few months ago titled "LifeInArt" which utilizes
Ruby/Tk, and is somewhat of a twist on the program "Biomorphs" created by
Richard Dawkins. It can be found at:
http://filebox.vt.edu/users/jubishop/LifeInArt/
I couldnt run LifeInArt... got the following errors..

./Life.rb:2:in `require': ./Line.rb:77: no .<digit> floating literal
anymore; put 0 before dot (SyntaxError)
mutant.width += .04 * rand(radiation).flip?
^
./Line.rb:77: syntax error
mutant.width += .04 * rand(radiation).flip?
^
./Line.rb:83: no .<digit> floating literal anymore; put 0 before dot
((mutant.width < (.04 * radiation)) and
^
./Line.rb:83: syntax error
((mutant.width < (.04 * radiation)) and