Ruby Chaps in London

John Maclean

Are there any Ruby users in London? I've been to a python/ruby meet
somewhere in Central London last year. Can't for the life of me
remember I found out about it. Must've been on a mailing list
somewhere...

dblack

Hi --

Are there any Ruby users in London? I've been to a python/ruby meet
somewhere in Central London last year. Can't for the life of me
remember I found out about it. Must've been on a mailing list
somewhere...

There's a London mailing list:

and a meeting coming up on Feb. 7; see very recent email archives for
details. (I don't live in London but I'm there once or twice a year
and can actually claim to have organized the first two meetings, tiny
though they were :) They've gotten bigger.)

David

--
David A. Black
(e-mail address removed)

"Ruby for Rails", from Manning Publications, coming May 1, 2006!
http://www.manning.com/books/black

Matt Mower

Are there any Ruby users in London? I've been to a python/ruby meet
somewhere in Central London last year. Can't for the life of me
remember I found out about it. Must've been on a mailing list
somewhere...

At least one London rubyist here.

Glenn Smith

------=_Part_8843_9137524.1138488659812

Is Aylesbury close enough? :eek:)

Actually I work in Hemel which is closer - er, make that WORKED at Hemel...
until somebody blew up the oild depot 300 yards from my office!!!

At least one London rubyist here.

All the best
Glenn
Aylesbury, UK