ruby-dev summary 23878-23970

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Kazuo Saito, Jul 28, 2004.

  1. Kazuo Saito

    Kazuo Saito Guest

    Kazuo Saito, Jul 28, 2004

  2. Kazuo Saito

    Tom Copeland Guest

    Tom Copeland, Jul 28, 2004

  3. Tk extensions support (Re: ruby-dev summary 23878-23970)

    From: Kazuo Saito <>
    Subject: ruby-dev summary 23878-23970
    Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 00:14:10 +0900
    > The first preview of 1.8.2 has been released. You can get this
    > from:
    > ftp://ftp.ruby-lang.org/pub/ruby/1.8/ruby-1.8.2-preview1.tar.gz

    It includes Tk extentions support (especially, for ActiveTcl binary
    package users). There are Ruby/Tk wrappers for IWidgets, BWidgets,
    TkTable, and so on (see ext/tk/lib/tkextlib/SUPPORT_STATUS).
    However, tests of those wrappers are not enough. I want to fix bugs
    as much as possible before 1.8.2 release. Your bug reports and
    requests are welcome.
    --
    Hidetoshi NAGAI ()
    Hidetoshi NAGAI, Jul 29, 2004