From: Kazuo Saito <[email protected]>
Subject: ruby-dev summary 23878-23970
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 00:14:10 +0900
from:
ftp://ftp.ruby-lang.org/pub/ruby/1.8/ruby-1.8.2-preview1.tar.gz

It includes Tk extentions support (especially, for ActiveTcl binary
package users). There are Ruby/Tk wrappers for IWidgets, BWidgets,
TkTable, and so on (see ext/tk/lib/tkextlib/SUPPORT_STATUS).
However, tests of those wrappers are not enough. I want to fix bugs
as much as possible before 1.8.2 release. Your bug reports and
requests are welcome.