    important that I don't need to baby sit the developer).

    If you are interested in such a position please email me off-list at

    ------=_NextPart_000_00D8_01C5E3DE.D0D4D0A0--
    Adam Michaels, Nov 8, 2005

  2. Hello list,

    The job seems to be in LA, as I gather from whois information.

    code manufacture & ruby lab at http://www.tua.ch/ruby
    Kaspar Schiess, Nov 8, 2005

  3. Its a telecommuting job actually.

    Adam Michaels, Nov 8, 2005
  4. Adam Michaels

    Dave Burt Guest

    >> The job seems to be in LA, as I gather from whois information.
    > Its a telecommuting job actually.

    But it's an American job, right?

    Cheers,
    Dave
    Dave Burt, Nov 8, 2005
  5. The job is open to anyone that wants to submit a resume as long as you're
    qualified and can be paid easily.

    Adam Michaels, Nov 8, 2005
  6. Adam Michaels wrote:

    > The job is open to anyone that wants to submit a resume as long as
    > you're qualified and can be paid easily.

    You can submit a free job entry here:

    http://jobs.rubynow.com

    --
    Alan Garrison
    Cronosys, LLC <http://www.cronosys.com>
    Alan Garrison, Nov 8, 2005
  7. http://jobs.rubynow.com/jobs/show/26

    This was posted over a month ago. I'm looking for additional people.

    Adam Michaels, Nov 8, 2005