ruby-doc.org rdoc offline

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by James Britt, Jun 30, 2009.

  1. James Britt

    James Britt Guest

    James Britt, Jun 30, 2009

  2. James Britt

    rogerdpack Guest

    On Jun 30, 2:54 pm, James Britt <> wrote:
    > I'm updating the rdocs on ruby-doc.org, and it's taking an approximation
    > of forever.
    >
    > I'll try to them back up as soon as possible.

    I've noticed sometimes it hangs [or just takes forever?] and sometimes
    it uses up all available RAM on my box and starts thrashing [with a
    few gems, that is]

    http://rubyforge.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=25740&group_id=627&atid=2475
    might be related.
    Thanks for the update.
    =r
    rogerdpack, Jul 1, 2009

  3. James Britt

    James Britt Guest

    rogerdpack wrote:
    > On Jun 30, 2:54 pm, James Britt <> wrote:
    >> I'm updating the rdocs on ruby-doc.org, and it's taking an approximation
    >> of forever.
    >>
    >> I'll try to them back up as soon as possible.

    > I've noticed sometimes it hangs [or just takes forever?] and sometimes
    > it uses up all available RAM on my box and starts thrashing [with a
    > few gems, that is]
    >
    > http://rubyforge.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=25740&group_id=627&atid=2475
    > might be related.

    I ended up running it locally and copying the files up to the server.

    The local gen went pretty fast.

    The generation of the 1.9 docs still fails, though I've tried it a few
    places.

    --
    James Britt

    www.neurogami.com - Smart application development