Ruby is made of Aluminum ! ! !

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Karl-Hugo Weesberg, Oct 24, 2004.

  1. Yes, because rubies are Aluminum oxyde, so the language must have been
    Aluminum once upon a time !
    Karl-Hugo Weesberg, Oct 24, 2004

  2. "Karl-Hugo Weesberg" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Yes, because rubies are Aluminum oxyde, so the language must have been
    > Aluminum once upon a time !

    That fits well with the observation that the syntax is quite lightweight.
    :)

    robert
    Robert Klemme, Oct 24, 2004

  3. Robert Klemme wrote:

    > That fits well with the observation that the syntax is quite
    > lightweight. :)

    That guy has been posting similar messages to all kinds of newsgroups. I
    think it's either a simple troll or someone who is conducting a social
    experiment. :)

    M.
    Michael Vondung, Oct 24, 2004
  4. Karl-Hugo Weesberg wrote:
    > Yes, because rubies are Aluminum oxyde, so the language must have been
    > Aluminum once upon a time !

    To the best of our knowledge it originally was pure energy. Maybe that
    is not the final answer but there is no evidence that we will ever be
    able to look beyond the Big Bang singularity.

    Actually I rather think that Ruby is made of stable PSI-matter. Many
    programming languages are made of PSI-matter but you usually need
    special skills to keep it from spontanous deflagration that results in
    severe mental damage.

    Josef 'Jupp' Schugt
    Josef 'Jupp' Schugt, Oct 25, 2004