Ruby on rails java script event tagging

paaranickal

I am new to Ruby and rails. I was wondering if there is a way in Ror
for the scenario below
I have a country select list. when I select the country I should be
able to see the states assosiated in the next list. How do you
accomplish this in ROR.

any help or suggestions would be appreciated

thanks

Darshan Patil

I am new to Ruby and rails. I was wondering if there is a way in Ror
for the scenario below
I have a country select list. when I select the country I should be
able to see the states assosiated in the next list. How do you
accomplish this in ROR.

any help or suggestions would be appreciated

thanks

Use a database to store all the countries and their states.
See documentation on link_to_remote