Ruby/Python Extension -> pygame?

Demetrius Gallitzin

I am curious if anyone has used the ruby/python extension.
http://raa.ruby-lang.org/project/ruby-python/

Any issues in a multiplatform environment that I should be aware about
handling? End-user install requirements? (ie. those platforms that
generally don't come with a compiler)

Untested example:
Python "import something" -> Ruby "require 'something'"
Python "Someclass.method()" -> Ruby "Py::Someclass::method()"

Desired module: http://pygame.org/