RubyConf feed digest

Francis Hwang

Okay, one last thing about RubyConf and then I'll shut up for now.

A lot of folks are going to be there blogging, so it'd be convenient to
have one feed that mixes together all the feeds. So while you're
sitting and listening to RubyConf, and downloading RubyConf podcasts,
and IRC'ing and IM'ing about RubyConf, you can also blog about RubyConf
and read blogs about RubyConf.

Holy crap am I gonna need a lot of caffeine.

Anyway, I set this up at FeedDigest, so we'll see how this all works.
(FeedDigest is a Rails thingy, right?) If you are going to be blogging
from RubyConf, please email me your RSS or Atom feed, or you could just
post it here.

The rest of us can simply follow along at:

http://app.feeddigest.com/digest3/75FTX0S2TH.rss
or
http://app.feeddigest.com/digest3/75FTX0S2TH.atom

Right now there's just me in there. Don't read anything into that.

f.

Ezra Zygmuntowicz

[...]

Hey Francis-
Thanks for this. I will use it well as I can't attend this year.
It is appreciated.

Cheers-
-Ezra Zygmuntowicz
Yakima Herald-Republic
WebMaster
http://yakimaherald.com
509-577-7732
(e-mail address removed)

Ezra Zygmuntowicz

Hey Francis-

I have put up a typo blog to hold the audio feeds from the
presentations at rubyconf. Jim Freeze and Chad Fowler are recording
the presentations and uploading them to my server. The address for
the blo is at:

http://yhrhosting.com:7000

and the rss feed is at:

http://yhrhosting.com:7000/xml/rss/feed.xml

If you could add these to the feed digest then that would be great.

Thanks-

-Ezra Zygmuntowicz
Yakima Herald-Republic
WebMaster
http://yakimaherald.com
509-577-7732
(e-mail address removed)

James Edward Gray II

Hey Francis-

I have put up a typo blog to hold the audio feeds from the
presentations at rubyconf. Jim Freeze and Chad Fowler are recording
the presentations and uploading them to my server. The address for
the blo is at:

http://yhrhosting.com:7000

This is a great service to the community. Thank you!

James Edward Gray II

Ezra Zygmuntowicz

This is a great service to the community. Thank you!

James Edward Gray II

James-
You are quite welcome! This is such a great community I can't
help but want to give something back. And thank you personally for
the ruby quiz stuff. Another excellent service to the community.

Cheers-
-Ezra Zygmuntowicz
Yakima Herald-Republic
WebMaster
http://yakimaherald.com
509-577-7732
(e-mail address removed)

Jeffrey Dik

Hey Francis-

I have put up a typo blog to hold the audio feeds from the
presentations at rubyconf. Jim Freeze and Chad Fowler are recording
the presentations and uploading them to my server. The address for
the blo is at:

http://yhrhosting.com:7000

and the rss feed is at:

http://yhrhosting.com:7000/xml/rss/feed.xml

cool_people = ["Chad Fowler", "Jim Freeze", "Francis Hwang",
"Ezra Zygmuntowicz"]
puts ("Hurray! " * 3 + cool_people.join(", ") + "!")

Sweet. Thanks!
Jeff

Francis Hwang

Right now we're up to 7 feeds. More feeds! More! The digest must be
fed!

Also, I want to give big thanks to Peter Cooper of Feed Digest, who was
very cool in responding to my super-last-minute request for a free Feed
Digest account to run this digest. So, this digest is being sponsored
by Feed Digest. Thanks, Peter!

http://feeddigest.com/

F.