    could be sent out by post. Is there any way to do this. If so, some pointers
    in the right direction would be most helpful.

    Thanks John
    btopenworld, Jul 8, 2003

  2. btopenworld

    Tim Guest

    wrong...

    www.octopod.net

    Tim

    Tim, Jul 8, 2003

  3. btopenworld

    Mark Schupp Guest

    I played with an older version about 18 months ago. At that time there were
    some changes that had to be made to include code normally found in
    global.asa and I would have had to play with my server-side components a
    bit. I haven't tried the latest version. They have a free trial so why don't
    you download a copy and see what happens with your site?

    --
    Mark Schupp
    --

    http://www.ielearning.com
    714.637.9480 x17

    "btopenworld" <> wrote in message
    > Thanks - sounds as if it may be what I am looking for. Do you know anyone
    > who has used this software? I particularly like the sound of the

    ActiveSite

    Mark Schupp, Jul 9, 2003