Running Multiple Versions

noel

Hi,

We are windows shop with some unix servers as well. We run 2.4.1 and
want to begin migrating to 2.5.1. I am looking for information
dealing with having more than one version of python on a server at one
time. I believe this is called side-by-side and all that is needed to
select a version on a windows box is to set the path to the desired
version of python prior to launching the script.

Does this sound correct?

Is there doc online that describes this?

For windows, has anyone come up with a way to have the script launch
the correct version at load time - similar to the she-bang method used
in unix?

Thanks

Noel