RXParse .. anybody used it yet?

robic0

I must say that I'm more than a little pissed.
I posted the sourse to date on what it is and got a Uri Guttman
review!

I know exactly what it is. And that code ranks high in its class,
not to mention the mods possible. I must say that I am so dissapointed
with the response that it appears that until I have a new job to take me
away from this group, I am going to be nothing but extremely critical in
my minds eye of every single post that comes here, absolutely every single
one!

Have a nice day!

Gunnar Hjalmarsson

robic0 said:
I must say that I am so dissapointed
with the response that it appears that until I have a new job to take me
away from this group, I am going to be nothing but extremely critical in
my minds eye of every single post that comes here, absolutely every single
one!

As if anybody would care...

Matt Garrish

I must say that I'm more than a little pissed.
I posted the sourse to date on what it is and got a Uri Guttman
review!

robic0 says: all modules not in the core are crap
+
robic0 says: why does no one use my non-core module?
=
robic0 is a moron

Matt

robic0

robic0 says: all modules not in the core are crap
+
robic0 says: why does no one use my non-core module?
=
robic0 is a moron

Matt
Well at least you have tried my code and know it is what I say it is.
You know that my code is not destined for the core nor cpan nor anywhere else.
Only because I'm anti-establishment, anti-obvious, anti-bandwagon, anti-blowhards.
I'm going to post big mods to RXParse that doesen't and won't exists anywhere else.
I don't especially enjoy doing it, xml, but it just busts my nut to hear this an
that about xml posted here that only the so called modules can do or can't and
the so called experts here dishing out the words! It busts my nut. I see how these
so called complex things can be done and I do it simply, and post it here.

Its the real deal man, this aint no bullshit 1-liners. This is large scale
programming I'm bringing here for fuckin free...........
No goddamed announce Emac's bullshit on this one! I intend to post million dollar
code here, where I see fit, and for a long time.......... For fuckin free......

Go ahead and critisize that Kemosabi......

robic0

robic0 says: all modules not in the core are crap
+
robic0 says: why does no one use my non-core module?
=
robic0 is a moron

Matt
Well, I have time to post another response..
I can post a plethora of modules problems in the the form
of web links if thats what you want.
You can claim their bogus of course.
What I can tell you is that fly fisherman don't put weight on thier
lines. A little weight, not much. Not as much as you put on your
line. Its really heavy with bullshit..........

robic0

r> Well at least you have tried my code and know it is what I say it
r> is. You know that my code is not destined for the core nor cpan
r> nor anywhere else. Only because I'm anti-establishment,
r> anti-obvious, anti-bandwagon, anti-blowhards.

anti-intelligent.
anti-intelligence as you exemplify..