    my minds eye of every single post that comes here, absolutely every single
    one!

    Have a nice day!

    robic0, Apr 24, 2006

  2. robic0

    robic0 Guest

    On Mon, 24 Apr 2006 01:37:14 +0200, Gunnar Hjalmarsson <> wrote:

    >robic0 wrote:
    >> I must say that I am so dissapointed
    >> with the response that it appears that until I have a new job to take me
    >> away from this group, I am going to be nothing but extremely critical in
    >> my minds eye of every single post that comes here, absolutely every single
    >> one!

    >As if anybody would care...

    Maybe more than you think

    robic0, Apr 24, 2006

  3. robic0 wrote:
    > I must say that I am so dissapointed
    > with the response that it appears that until I have a new job to take me
    > away from this group, I am going to be nothing but extremely critical in
    > my minds eye of every single post that comes here, absolutely every single
    > one!

    As if anybody would care...

    --
    Gunnar Hjalmarsson

    Gunnar Hjalmarsson, Apr 24, 2006
  4. robic0

    Matt Garrish Guest

    <robic0> wrote in message news:...
    >I must say that I'm more than a little pissed.
    > I posted the sourse to date on what it is and got a Uri Guttman
    > review!

    robic0 says: all modules not in the core are crap
    +
    robic0 says: why does no one use my non-core module?
    =
    robic0 is a moron

    Matt

    Matt Garrish, Apr 24, 2006
  5. robic0

    robic0 Guest

    On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 19:38:19 -0400, "Matt Garrish" <> wrote:

    ><robic0> wrote in message news:...
    >>I must say that I'm more than a little pissed.
    >> I posted the sourse to date on what it is and got a Uri Guttman
    >> review!
    >>

    >robic0 says: all modules not in the core are crap
    >+
    >robic0 says: why does no one use my non-core module?
    >=
    >robic0 is a moron
    >
    >Matt

    Well at least you have tried my code and know it is what I say it is.
    You know that my code is not destined for the core nor cpan nor anywhere else.
    Only because I'm anti-establishment, anti-obvious, anti-bandwagon, anti-blowhards.
    I'm going to post big mods to RXParse that doesen't and won't exists anywhere else.
    I don't especially enjoy doing it, xml, but it just busts my nut to hear this an
    that about xml posted here that only the so called modules can do or can't and
    the so called experts here dishing out the words! It busts my nut. I see how these
    so called complex things can be done and I do it simply, and post it here.

    Its the real deal man, this aint no bullshit 1-liners. This is large scale
    programming I'm bringing here for fuckin free...........
    No goddamed announce Emac's bullshit on this one! I intend to post million dollar
    code here, where I see fit, and for a long time.......... For fuckin free......

    Go ahead and critisize that Kemosabi......

    robic0, Apr 24, 2006
  6. robic0

    robic0 Guest

    On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 19:38:19 -0400, "Matt Garrish" <> wrote:

    ><robic0> wrote in message news:...
    >>I must say that I'm more than a little pissed.
    >> I posted the sourse to date on what it is and got a Uri Guttman
    >> review!
    >>

    >robic0 says: all modules not in the core are crap
    >+
    >robic0 says: why does no one use my non-core module?
    >=
    >robic0 is a moron
    >
    >Matt

    Well, I have time to post another response..
    I can post a plethora of modules problems in the the form
    of web links if thats what you want.
    You can claim their bogus of course.
    What I can tell you is that fly fisherman don't put weight on thier
    lines. A little weight, not much. Not as much as you put on your
    line. Its really heavy with bullshit..........

    robic0, Apr 24, 2006
  7. robic0

    robic0 Guest

    On 23 Apr 2006 20:08:01 -0500, Dale Henderson <> wrote:

    >r> Well at least you have tried my code and know it is what I say it
    >r> is. You know that my code is not destined for the core nor cpan
    >r> nor anywhere else. Only because I'm anti-establishment,
    >r> anti-obvious, anti-bandwagon, anti-blowhards.
    >
    >anti-intelligent.

    anti-intelligence as you exemplify..

    robic0, Apr 24, 2006
  8. robic0

    DJ Stunks Guest

    robic0 wrote:
    > I know exactly what it is. And that code ranks high in its class

    Does it parse prescriptions?

    â„žparse?

    -jp

    DJ Stunks, Apr 24, 2006