Safari display problems

CiriusMex

Hello, my problem today is not directly linked to Ruby (well, don't
think so at least). I'm developping a website using RubyOnRails
framework. Everythings works just fine with IE and FF but in Safari
some code is displayed, unpredictably and without any logic (sometimes
the page is displayed correctly and as expected, sometimes a bit of
code shows up and the page is kind of broken....).
I can't figure out what the problem is. Tried to quit some javascripts
in case it would be the problem but doesn't seems to change anything.
The language of the browser seems to have an influence but I'm not
sure neither....
I don't have any clue about what the problem is and how to solve it.
Any idea would be welcome.

You can check those site using Safari, you will certainly find some
part with code when, of course, it shouldn't be displayed:
- http://sitiomac.polary.com.mx
- http://funkymonkey.com.mx/timeout/home
- http://pizarro.com.mx/pizarro

Thanks for your help ^^

brabuhr

Hello, my problem today is not directly linked to Ruby (well, don't
think so at least). I'm developping a website using RubyOnRails
framework. Everythings works just fine with IE and FF but in Safari
some code is displayed, unpredictably and without any logic (sometimes
the page is displayed correctly and as expected, sometimes a bit of
code shows up and the page is kind of broken....).
I can't figure out what the problem is. Tried to quit some javascripts
in case it would be the problem but doesn't seems to change anything.
The language of the browser seems to have an influence but I'm not
sure neither....
I don't have any clue about what the problem is and how to solve it.
Any idea would be welcome.

You might have better luck in a different forum, but maybe these will help you:

http://developer.apple.com/safari/l...afaridevelopertools/safaridevelopertools.html

http://developer.apple.com/safari/l...e.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40007874-CH8-SW2

Florian Aßmann

Run the TinyMCE init when the document is ready jQuery(function($) { =
TinyMCE.init(... so it won't randomly write script tags in your =
document.