    display resolution. Do you think this is a bad idea? Thanks.

    Best Regards,
    T.I.

    Talal Itani, Feb 19, 2007

  2. Talal Itani

    Oliver Wong Guest

    Probably. See the source code at http://mobiledevtools.sourceforge.net/

    > I will have multiple graphics files, one file for each display
    > resolution. Do you think this is a bad idea? Thanks.

    I think there are an infinite number of resolutions possible for J2ME
    devices.

    - Oliver

    Oliver Wong, Feb 19, 2007

  3. On Feb 20, 12:46 am, "Talal Itani" <> wrote:
    > I am writing a J2ME ..

    There is only a small number of people who
    are knowledgable of J2ME, and J2SE programmers
    often 'presume' they know about it, when they
    don't.

    For that reason, it makes a lot of sense to
    announce it is 'J2ME' in the subject/title
    of a post, so you can get the attention of
    the (few) J2ME experts.

    Andrew T.

    Andrew Thompson, Feb 19, 2007
  4. Oliver Wong wrote:

    > I think there are an infinite number of resolutions possible for J2ME
    > devices.

    Surely maxint^2 < infinity?

    ;-)

    RedGrittyBrick, Feb 20, 2007