SAP CRM Functional Lead

Discussion in 'Java' started by Ron Althoff, Aug 4, 2012.

  1. Ron Althoff

    Ron Althoff Guest

    From: "Ron Althoff" <ron.althoff@1:261/38.remove-yy0-this>

    From: Ron Althoff <>

    In today|s IT + services marketplace, IT departments face a daunting challenge:
    they must somehow deliver the highest quality at the lowest cost, while
    navigating in a highly inefficient marketplace. Net Matrix Solutions, Inc is
    the leading IT professional services provider helping clients achieve their IT
    services goals with the quality they deserve, while ensuring at least 20% cost
    savings. We have delivered over 1000 project resources to various clients
    across American continent. Our clients are typically Fortune 1 to Fortune 3000
    companies.%

    Net Matrix Solutions is looking for a SAP CRM Functional Lead for a 6 month
    contract with our client in the Washington,DC Area. Please review the job
    description and submit your updated resume.

    Job Description:
    Possesses 10+ years of experience with the management and execution of complex
    SAP business architecture efforts, including involvement in multiple full SAP
    implementation life cycles, including either CRM or Federal Financials. Possess
    10+ years of direct experience in leading and executing enterprise-wide SAP ERP
    system implementation efforts, from initial design to post implementation
    support.

    You can reach me at Email: , Phone:
    559-840-3232

    Ron
    Net Matrix Solutions, Inc
    Web: www.netmatrixsolutions.com
    Inc. 500/5000 Company - twice in a row | FastTech 50 award winner three times
    in last four years

    -+- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Dada-1
    + Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)
    -+- Synchronet 3.16a-Win32 NewsLink 1.98

    Ron Althoff, Aug 4, 2012