    automatic process. Therefore, it needs to be done on the server side.
    Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.

    Timothy
    THC, Aug 10, 2003

  2. Steve Smith has done something like this here:

    http://www.aspalliance.com/stevesmith/articles/dotnetemailwebsite.asp

    "THC" <> wrote in message
    What I am trying to achieve is to email an ASP.NET page from the server
    side. The page needs to be in its final result, meaning all server
    controls have been resolved and there's only straight HTML. I suppose
    that the first step is to save the result HTML to a file. Is there
    someone out there knows how to do this? Since this needs to be an

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Aug 10, 2003