Saving only comments in HTML

robic0

Trouble with the decimal place? That happens when your iq is 17. Perhaps you
might care to look up droit in a dictionary over lunch break, and then work
on figuring out exactly what saying you thought you understood but were
incapable of repeating...

Matt
Mat,
droit soundss good to me. Am I to be learned in Perl?
Is Perl just a happenstance, intermediated, destineded
for extinsion? Probabbly........
Ask me why i know the future
Jackass...

Matt Garrish

Mat,
droit soundss good to me. Am I to be learned in Perl?
Is Perl just a happenstance, intermediated, destineded
for extinsion? Probabbly........
Ask me why i know the future
Jackass...

Good thing your English teacher doesn't see these posts. You might have to
repeat the tenth grade.

Matt