SAXParseException in JSP

Discussion in 'Java' started by Marc Jordant, Apr 7, 2004.

  1. Marc Jordant

    Marc Jordant Guest

    Hello,

    I work with Struts Studio and I notice a problem during compilation of jsp:
    the server'log says :

    ParserUtils: warning org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: URI was not reported
    to parser for entity [document]
    ParserUtils: warning org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: No base URI; hope
    URI is absolute: http://java.sun.com/j2ee/dtds/web-jsptaglibrary_1_1.dtd
    ParserUtils: warning org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: No base URI; hope
    this SYSTEM id is absolute:
    http://java.sun.com/j2ee/dtds/web-jsptaglibrary_1_1.dtd

    and this for each TAGLIB in the jsp.

    Can someone help me please?