Schedule in ASP

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by mustafa, Aug 31, 2004.

  1. mustafa

    mustafa Guest

    Dear Sir,

    I want to send the bulk MAil to the user at a schedule
    task.I am using ASP and Sql server 2000.
    i want to schedule the Date & time like in SQL Server 2000
    there is feature to schedule jobs.
    I had an asp page where i am having

    Taskname
    Date
    time

    field when i enter it should save it and at the particular
    time it invoke and run the Procedure in

    ASP page to send Bulk SMS Message.

    Please let me knoe how to do this ..

    Thanx