schema non deterministic again

c_capatana

I come back because my example was not OK.
i want this:

<xs:sequence minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded">
<xs:element name="fieldx" type="skt:fieldxtype" minOccurs="0"/>
<xs:element name="aa" type="skt:aatype" minOccurs="0"/>
</xs:sequence>
<xs:element name="bb" type="skt:bbtype" minOccurs="0"/>
<xs:element name="cc" type="skt:cctype" minOccurs="0"/>
<xs:element name="fieldx" type="skt:fieldxtype" minOccurs="0"/>

Problem is schema non deterministic! Can you help me?
Thanks.

Patrick TJ McPhee

% I come back because my example was not OK.
% i want this:

No, you don't. What is the data that you're trying to represent?
Try describing it in words, or writing out examples of different
xml documents that should be accepted.

What you've written isn't valid top-level schema syntax, and
it's impossible to guess what should go around it. One can
say that something involved with that sequence probably needs to
have minOccurs set to 1, but it's impossible to give specific advice
without knowing what the goal is.