SciTE Ruby Lexer (Update)

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Kaspar Schiess, May 2, 2004.

    Kaspar Schiess, May 2, 2004

  2. il Sun, 2 May 2004 21:17:06 +0900, Kaspar Schiess <> ha
    scritto::

    >Hello all,
    >
    >An updated version of the Ruby Lexer in SciTE is now available from my
    >site http://www.tua.ch/ruby/current.html (Only source and win32 build,
    >sorry unix folks). Changes include:

    nice, thanks for this

    >- - Multiline strings handled correctly
    >- - Interpolation is handled using a stack of 2000 elements
    >- - constants, identifiers, class variables, instance variables and
    >messages have their own color
    >- - no more python stuff (like the string u"test" that has nothing to do
    >with Ruby).
    >- - the 'include' keyword added to ruby.properties

    well, I believe include is not a keyword, just a method. I wonder if
    keywordish methods like private/protected/attr*/include should be
    handled like methods or keywords.
    gabriele renzi, May 2, 2004

  3. Kaspar Schiess

    Robert Guest