Script Explorer/Running Document not available in VS 2005

Ben Fidge

Hi

Is there a list of settings that must be configured correctly in order to
use the Script Explorer in VS 2005? I'm trying to debug some javascript on
one of my pages after upgrading from VS.NET 2003 to VS 2005.

There is no menu item for Script Explorer under Debug->Windows on my setup.

Thanks

Ben

Ben Fidge

Thanks for the response Peter. I had already gone through this page, and can
attahc manually ok, but still have no menu option Debug->Windows>Script
Explorer. It just isn't there. Am I missing something?

Thanks
Ben