Script Explorer Shows no files

bzurer

I have found many very simple examples of how to debug javascript from
VS 2005 and have to reproduced them exactly. But for some unknown
reason my Script Explorer window shows no files. I have IE configured
properly. Has anyone else experienced this and perhaps found a
solution? I am using the Professional edition.

TIA

Robert Zurer

Guest

I just tried the same thing on the same install, ostensibly, but on my
machine at work -- and it works beautifully. There must be some environmental
setting getting in the way on my home machine. I have no clue as to what that
might be. As I do most of my work at home, this is a problem.