Script Java in Luban Language

Chris Smith

Alan Krueger said:
Perhaps you misunderstood what I meant. Consider the above to say "on
Java's capabilities". I didn't mean to imply that it precompiled down
to Java, or something.

Perhaps I did misunderstand. I had understood you to say that Luban was
a syntax face-lift for Java, i.e., someone took Java and changed the
syntax. Clearly, Luban is its own language completely independent of
Java -- despite the fact that Luban has recently introduced the ability
to integrate with Java, after the original language existed.
I'm not entirely sure what point you're trying to argue, though, aside
from trying to prove someone wrong.

I was trying to point out that it's not actually true that Luban is Java
with a modified syntax.

--
www.designacourse.com

MindIQ Corporation