    to.

    what to do?

    /Lasse
    Lasse Edsvik, Apr 14, 2004

  2. Lasse Edsvik

    Bob Barrows Guest

    Lasse Edsvik wrote:
    > Hello
    >
    > I have a page that sends emails to about 1500 ppl and it times out
    > eventhough i have server.scripttimeout = 15000
    >
    > it doesnt seem to register the number of seconds i've set the script
    > timeout to.
    >
    > what to do?
    >
    > /Lasse

    Use a different technology for sending the emails. This does not sound like
    a task suited for an asp application.

    Bob Barrows
    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    "NO SPAM"
    Bob Barrows, Apr 14, 2004

  3. Lasse Edsvik

    Lasse Edsvik Guest

    Bob,

    well, i dont think i'm able to learn to code something different
    language/technology til tomorrow

    Lasse Edsvik, Apr 14, 2004
  4. Lasse Edsvik wrote:
    > Bob,
    >
    > well, i dont think i'm able to learn to code something different
    > language/technology til tomorrow

    First, check out this article:
    http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2291

    If that does not help, look at this article to see how to convert your asp
    files to vbs files:
    http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2143

    Then look at this article to see how to execute the vbs file without
    impacting your web site:
    http://www.aspfree.com/c/a/ASP/Executing_longrunning_tasks_from_ASP_by_Adrian_Forbes/

    Bob Barrows
    --