    were a direct result of my fingers and brain not being synchronized or my
    lack of caffeine.

    Mike Brearley
    Mike Brearley, Aug 3, 2004

  2. Well, I found out the url that launches an update doesn't require a login so
    I was just able to use the following, any comments on a better way to do
    what I'm doing in the script?

    -----------------------
    Dim objExp
    set objExp = CreateObject("InternetExplorer.Application")

    objExp.Navigate
    "http://myhostserver/stats/awstats.pl?config=mydomain&update=1"
    objExp.Visible = 0

    Do Until objExp.Busy = false
    WScript.Sleep 10000
    Loop

    set objExp = Nothing

    --
    Posted 'as is'. If there are any spelling and/or grammar mistakes, they

    Mike Brearley, Aug 4, 2004