scrollable grid question

Mike

I know how to get a grid scrollable, but my question, how can I keep the
Column headers and only scroll the data?

example:

header1 header2 - keep this permananet

Kilic Beg

I used two DataGrids for that one for headers only the other
one for content...
the content one I put into <DIV> tag..

code sniplet..
<!--Header-->
<asp:datagrid id="dgHeader" runat="server" .......>
</asp:datagrid>
<!--Content -->
<asp:datagrid id="_DataGrid" runat="server" BackColor="White"
BorderColor="#DEDFDE" BorderStyle="None"
BorderWidth="1px" Font-Names="Verdana" Font-Size="Smaller"
ForeColor="Black" GridLines="Vertical"
CellPadding="0" AutoGenerateColumns="False" AllowSorting="True"
ShowHeader="False">
</asp:datagrid>

you can bind the datagrid to same dataset before you bind the header
datagrid delete the content..
then you get only the header...

hope it helps...