"Scrollbars=no" doesn't remove scrollbar

TonyJeffs

<SCRIPT language="JavaScript">
function anna18(){ window.open
("Slideshow/anna18.htm","","scrollbars=no,fullscreen=yes") }
</SCRIPT>

Why does the above still have a scrollbar?

The actual web site (poor photos of 18th birthday party!) is at:
http://www.tonyjeffs.com/Anna18th

Thanks

Tony

Randy Webb

TonyJeffs said:
<SCRIPT language="JavaScript">
function anna18(){ window.open
("Slideshow/anna18.htm","","scrollbars=no,fullscreen=yes") }
</SCRIPT>

Why does the above still have a scrollbar?

For the same reason it doesn't open fullscreen on my computer.

TonyJeffs

Randy Webb said:
For the same reason it doesn't open fullscreen on my computer.

I think I didn't tell you enough info...
The first page isn't full screen; but when you click the button above
the photo, the actual slideshow opens in full screen, but there's that
unwanted toolbar:-

http://www.tonyjeffs.com/Anna18th

Thanks
Tony

Knud Gert Ellentoft

TonyJeffs skrev:
The first page isn't full screen; but when you click the button above
the photo, the actual slideshow opens in full screen, but there's that
unwanted toolbar:-

No, fullscreen is IE only, so in the browsers I use it won't be
in fullscreen, and it's good thing.

Randy Webb

TonyJeffs said:
I think I didn't tell you enough info...
The first page isn't full screen; but when you click the button above
the photo, the actual slideshow opens in full screen, but there's that
unwanted toolbar:-

http://www.tonyjeffs.com/Anna18th

The fact that fullscreen is IE-only aside, and that I use Mozilla as my
preferred browser (which has no fullscreen mode), the reason you are
seeing what you are seeing is due to increased user/security updates in
IE6 SP2.

You can no longer remove the status bar in IE6 SP2.