SCWEB 0.1 to be released

Philippe C. Martin

Dear all,

I intend to release withing the next very few week the version 0.1 of SCWEB,
a cross-platform web authentication platform _mostly_ written in Python and
adaptable to most programming languages.

SCWEB will come with server modules (cgi), client modules (Firefox
extension/plugin and XPCOM modules)

All modules are operational except for the XPCOM part.

I whised to announce the coming SCWEB now because I have opened a blog
(www.snakecard.com/WordPress) so I might potentially get important feedback
prior to the release.

SCWEB will be distributed under the GPL license.

Comments are quite welcome: www.snakecard.com/WordPress

Regards,

Philippe Martin