SDTimes - Trends From 2007: "Dynamic languages are on the rise."

walterbyrd

This according to SDTimes:

http://www.sdtimes.com/article/story-20071215-13.html

They don't specifically mention Python. But, I think Python qualifies
as a dynamic language.

"1. Dynamic languages are on the rise. We went into 2007 knowing that
Ruby would be a popular topic, thanks to Ruby on Rails, and that
JavaScript was resurgent, thanks to AJAX-based rich Internet
applications. However, we did not anticipate that there would be such
broad big-company support for dynamic languages--and there was, from
everyone from Microsoft to Sun, CodeGear to Eclipse. If you were
learning a new language in 2007, it wasn't Java or C#; it was a
dynamic language."