Search and Replace query

KiwiBrian

I have a lot of HTML files where I want to replace a section of code with a
replacement.
Although the HTML is identical in every case, with an identical comment,
there can be various amounts white space associated with the comments and
the formatting of the HTML.
Is there a suitable program that could be used.
I often use InfoRapid for such tasks but it does not seem to be able to
handle the variable white-space.
Or maybe I am not using it correctly.
Any help would be appreciated

Brian Tozer

Mark Parnell

Previously in alt.html said:
I have a lot of HTML files where I want to replace a section of code with a
replacement.
Although the HTML is identical in every case, with an identical comment,
there can be various amounts white space associated with the comments and
the formatting of the HTML.

Regular expressions.