Searching a gridview ASP.NET 2.0

Guest

Hello,

How do I search through the gridview? Would I do this at the sqldatasource
level?

I figured that I sould search with the datatable.select but how do I access
the datatable of the sqldatasource?

I am using ASP.NET 2.0 with VB.

Thanks for your help

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

Hi J,

Wecome.
Regarding on this question I've posted my response in your former thread:

Subject: Filtering data inside the Gridview Control?
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet

I'd appreciate if you have a look there , also please feel to continue
discuss in that one...

Thanks,

Steven Cheng
Microsoft Online Support