Second draft WG Note of Associating Schemas with XML documents 1.0 (First Edition) available for rev

Discussion in 'XML' started by Henry S. Thompson, Mar 22, 2010.

  1. As previously announced [0], the XML Core WG has developed a
    draft First Edition of "Associating Schemas with XML documents"
    which is expected to become a WG Note. We have received some
    comments and made some minor changes to the draft. The updated
    version (dated 2010 March 15) is now available:

    Associating Schemas with XML documents 1.0 (First Edition)
    http://www.w3.org/XML/2010/01/xml-model/

    This current draft has no official status. The Working Group
    is publishing this draft to allow for further general review
    by W3C members and the public and confirmation from earlier
    commentors that their comments have been addressed. Barring
    further major comments, we expect to publish this in the near
    future as a WG Note.

    Please submit any comments on this document to [1];
    public archives [2] are available.

    Paul Grosso (co-chair)
    for the XML Core Working Group

    [0] http://markmail.org/thread/5yplmr4tgapnmvxy