    this username/password in C#.NET? So that the user doesn't get prompted.

    Thank you
    Maz.
    Maziar Aflatoun, Mar 4, 2005

  2. Maziar Aflatoun

    Scott Allen Guest

    For NT authentication it is possible for the browser to send
    credentials automatically (no prompts). Tools -> Options -> Security
    -> Custom Level -> User Authentication.

    --
    Scott
    http://www.OdeToCode.com/blogs/scott/

    Scott Allen, Mar 4, 2005

  3. This is for our users. Is it possible to do this with code?

    Thanks
    Maz.

    Maziar Aflatoun, Mar 4, 2005
  4. Maziar Aflatoun

    Scott Allen Guest

    Hey Maz:

    You mean make those IE settings via code?

    I believe so, but I don't know how offhand. I believe most companies
    will use group policy. You can export the settings into a .cab file to
    automagically configure end user desktops.
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ieak/techinfo/deploy/60/en/ieakmmc.mspx

    --
    Scott
    http://www.OdeToCode.com/blogs/scott/