    6) How is development different in secure website scenario?

    7) Does it effect database layer of application in anyway?

    TIA,
    Ashish Jassra, Aug 11, 2003

  2. The only difference between secure and insecure sites is the presence of a
    certificate. Search for SSL and IIS on http://support.microsoft.com and you
    will come across several articles how to install certificates. The
    development effort with SSL is no different from a non-secure site, and it
    does not affect any of your data layers.

    --
    Manohar Kamath
    Editor, .netBooks

    Manohar Kamath [MVP], Aug 11, 2003