security code whit python

oruccim

hii my friends;
I want to create picture of security code.can i do it ?
if yes,how , which module will help me?
have you got a example that can create a picture whit my name
pls help me
thansk
oruc

Thorsten Kampe

* (e-mail address removed) (Sat, 10 Nov 2007 21:15:13 -0000)
is there anybody here !!!!!!!!!!!

The Internet has gone home. Come again tomorrow...

T.

paulC

hii my friends;
I want to create picture of security code.can i do it ?
if yes,how , which module will help me?
have you got a example that can create a picture whit my name
pls help me
thansk
oruc

You may find the Python Imaging Library (PIL) useful. See
http://www.pythonware.com/products/pil/. It has an extensive handbook
which includes drawing text on to an image.

regards, Paul Clinch

Wildemar Wildenburger

I want to create picture of security code.can i do it ?

I don't know what you mean by "security code".

I take it you want to create technical diagrams, from a sort of
algorithmic description?

PIL might help you, as paulC pointed out. It works on raster images
(bitmaps).

pYx is a tool library for vector graphics and scientific plots. Maybe
that can help. I've produced nice looking graphics of search-trees
within about 60 minutes of installing it.

This example is copied right from the pyx site:

from pyx import *
c = canvas.canvas()
c.text(0, 0, "Hello, world!") # Put oruccim here, if you want
c.stroke(path.line(0, 0, 2, 0))
c.writeEPSfile("hello")
c.writePDFfile("hello")

<URL:http://pyx.sourceforge.net/>

/W

oruccim

I don't know what you mean by "security code".

I take it you want to create technical diagrams, from a sort of
algorithmic description?

PIL might help you, as paulC pointed out. It works on raster images
(bitmaps).

pYx is a tool library for vector graphics and scientific plots. Maybe
that can help. I've produced nice looking graphics of search-trees
within about 60 minutes of installing it.

This example is copied right from the pyx site:

from pyx import *
c = canvas.canvas()
c.text(0, 0, "Hello, world!") # Put oruccim here, if you want
c.stroke(path.line(0, 0, 2, 0))
c.writeEPSfile("hello")
c.writePDFfile("hello")

<URL:http://pyx.sourceforge.net/>
thank you
but it said """
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "<pyshell#3>", line 1, in <module>
c.text(0, 0, "Hello, world!")
File "C:\web\apache\python\lib\pyx\canvas.py", line 309, in text
return self.insert(self.texrunner.text(x, y, atext, *args,
**kwargs))
File "C:\web\apache\python\lib\pyx\text.py", line 1199, in text
self.execute(expr, self.defaulttexmessagesdefaultrun +
self.texmessagesdefaultrun + texmessages)
File "C:\web\apache\python\lib\pyx\text.py", line 899, in execute
self.fontmap = dvifile.readfontmap(self.fontmaps.split())
File "C:\web\apache\python\lib\pyx\dvifile.py", line 386, in
readfontmap
raise RuntimeError("cannot find font mapping file '%s'" %
filename)
RuntimeError: cannot find font mapping file 'psfonts.map'
"""
I have setuped pyx i wonder i have mistake?

Scott David Daniels

On 10 Kas m, 23:57, Wildemar Wildenburger
I have setuped pyx i wonder i have mistake?

So far you seem to be treating this group as a free help desk for a
program you have paid thousands of dollars for. See

You've given a full traceback, but you have spent no effort
describing what your goal is or what different things you've
done to solve _your_ problem.

-Scott

Piet van Oostrum

oc> thank you
oc> but it said """
oc> Traceback (most recent call last):
oc> File "<pyshell#3>", line 1, in <module>
oc> c.text(0, 0, "Hello, world!")
oc> File "C:\web\apache\python\lib\pyx\canvas.py", line 309, in text
oc> return self.insert(self.texrunner.text(x, y, atext, *args,
oc> **kwargs))
oc> File "C:\web\apache\python\lib\pyx\text.py", line 1199, in text
oc> self.execute(expr, self.defaulttexmessagesdefaultrun +
oc> self.texmessagesdefaultrun + texmessages)
oc> File "C:\web\apache\python\lib\pyx\text.py", line 899, in execute
oc> self.fontmap = dvifile.readfontmap(self.fontmaps.split())
oc> File "C:\web\apache\python\lib\pyx\dvifile.py", line 386, in
oc> readfontmap
oc> raise RuntimeError("cannot find font mapping file '%s'" %
oc> filename)
oc> RuntimeError: cannot find font mapping file 'psfonts.map'
oc> """
oc> I have setuped pyx i wonder i have mistake?

Do you have TeX installed?

Wildemar Wildenburger

Ahh, crap!

Wildemar said:
I suggest you learn to use internet search. And if you already know it,
please use it before asking that. 10 seconds of search (!) and I had:
Make that 2 seconds:
<URL:http://www.google.de/search?hl=de&q=pil python examples&btnG=Google-Suche&meta=>

and from that:
<URL:http://www.pythonware.com/library/p...are.com/library/pil/handbook/introduction.htm>