Security Problem

Aurelio

Hello.

I use a web service that I created through a custom control on a windows
form and it works fine.
However, if usethis control through a webform , i get an security error
when i call the web service
aying:

"The application attempted to perform an operation not
allowed by the security policy. The operation required the
SecurityException. To grant this application the required
permission please contact your system administrator, or
use the Microsoft .NET security policy administration tool.

Request for the permission of type
System,Net.WebPermission..."

What can i do?
I don't know how to explicitly trust the assembly.

Thanks

Pat

I guess it could be a "The request failed with HTTP status 401:
Unauthorized" Error
Maybe try giving it a System.Net.CredentialCache.DefaultCredentials.
Patrick